TrinityCast: An En-Courage-ing Word
Episode 1: An intro into the Old Testament/Hebrew Scripture
November 03, 2020
Trinity Lutheran Church, Stillwater
This is our GENESIS episode and an experiment with this new format in an unusual time. Thank you for listening and joining in. Forgive some of the mic issues. We are still learning!
In this episode, Pastor Chris starts us off with an overview of the Old Testament or Hebrew Scripture, some of the ways that it is constructed, as well as the variety of stories that it represents for God's faithful.
You will also hear:
- A smorgasbord understanding of the Biblical witness
- A good place to start when reading the OT again
- How the OT is really comfortable with a variety of perspectives
- Did Moses write the Torah or Pentateuch (first 5 books)?
- What if we are worried about encountering an angry God in the OT?
- An Encouraging Word!